Ingredients:(For 4 people)
- savory(semiya) – 1/4 cup
- Javvarisi – 1/2 cup
- Sugar – 3/4 cup
- Milk – 250 ml
- Cashew nuts- 5
- Dry grapes- 5
- Ghee – 2 to 3 teaspoon
- Cook javvarisi in pressure cooker or in a pan and keep it aside.
- Fry cashew and dry grapes in ghee and keep it aside.
- Heat water in a bowl and then add savory(semiya) into that.
- After savory is cooked add sugar.
- After couple of minutes add javvarisi and fried cashew and dry grapes.
- After 3 minutes add hot milk. Leave it for 2 minutes in stove.