- Paneer – 250 gms
- Hot water – 1 cup
- Ghee – 3 tbspn
- Onion – 1 medium(Chopped)
- Ginger Garlic Paste – 1/2 tspn
- Chili Powder – 2 tbspn
- Turmeric Powder – 1/4 tspn
- Tomato puree – 1 cup
- Tomato – 1 medium (Diced)
- Capsicum – 1 medium (Diced) optional
- GaramMasala – 1/4 tspn
- Salt – to taste
- Water – 1/2 cup
- Coriander leaves & Butter – for garnishing
- Cut Paneer in to cubes.
- Add 1 tsp of ghee & saute paneer till it turns golden brown, then remove it.
- Drop Paneer cubes in hot water. After 5 minutes, drain the water and keep aside.
- Heat little oil in a pan. Add Onion and fry till it turns into golden brown. Then grind and make a paste of this fried onion.
- Heat ghee in a kadai(deep pan), add Onion paste and fry it well.
- Add Ginger Garlic Paste, Turmeric powder, Chili powder, Salt and fry till the smell of masala goes.
- Add Tomato puree and saute it for 5 minutes. Then add Paneer cubes, cover and cook for 2 to 3 min.
- Add 1/2 cup of water, Garammasala, Capsicum, Tomatoes and saute it well. Cover and cook for 5 min.
- Finally garnish with coriander leaves & butter flakes.
Goes well with: Chapathi, Naan, Parotta