- Cauliflower- 2 cups
- Carrot- 1 cup
- Red gram dal(Thuvaram paruppu) , Channa dal(Kadalai paruppu) and Green gram dal(Pasi paruppu)- 1/2 cup each
- Coriander seeds- 4 tspns
- Cumin seeds- 1 tsp
- Grated coconut- 2 spoons
- Green chili- 2
- Garlic- 3 to 4
- Turmeric powder- 1/4 tsp
- Mustard seeds and urad dal- 1/2 tsp
- Onion- 1/2
- Curry leaves- few
- Oil and Salt- as required
- Cut and cook Cauliflower, Carrot with Turmeric powder.
- Cook Red gram dal, Channa dal, Green gram dal and Garlic in pressure cooker.
- Heat little Oil in a pan, add Coriander seeds and Cumin seeds, fry till it turns into light brown color.
- Grind the fried items with Grated coconut, Green chilies and Water.
- Heat Oil in pan. Add Mustard seeds and Urad dal to the pan. Once it splutters add Onion and Curry leaves. Fry till it becomes brown in color.
- Then add ground items, Salt, cooked dal and vegetables. Cook for 3 to 4 minutes or till it becomes thick.
Goes well with: Rice