- Oats – 1 cup
- Chana dal – 1/4 cup
- Moong dal – 1/4 cup
- Toor dal – 1/4 cup
- Rice – 1/4 cup
- Fenugreek seeds – 1/2 tspn
- Fennel seeds – 1 tspn
- Red chili – 1 or 2
- Garlic – 2 to 4
- Greens(any) – 1 small bunch(finely chopped)
- Salt – to taste
- Soak Chana dal, Moong dal, Toor dal, Fenugreek seeds and Rice for 2 hours.
- After that drain the water and wash 2 to 3 times.
- Grind the soaked items along with Oats, Fennel seeds, Red chili and Garlic.
- Add finely chopped Greens and Salt to the batter.
- Let this batter rest for 1 or 2 hours.
- Pour a ladle full of batter to the dosa pan. Pour a tspn of oil around the edges of dosa.
- Once it is cooked on one side turn it and cook the another side.
- Remove from the pan and serve.
Goes well with: Chutney