Ingredients for Kollu Chutney:
- Horse gram (Kollu) – 50 grams
- Red chilli – 2
- Garlic – 2
- Tamarind – small gooseberry size
- Coriander leaves – 2 to 3 sprigs
- Curry leaves – 3 to 4 sprigs
- Salt – to taste
- Mustard seeds and Urad dal – 1/2 tpsn
- Curry leaves – few
Recipe for Kollu Chutney:
- Heat a pan. Dry roast Horse gram till golden brown.
- Add Red chilli and Garlic and roast for few more seconds.
- Remove from heat and let it cool.
- Add Curry leaves, Coriander leaves, Tamarind and Salt.
- Grind it into fine paste by adding little water.
- For tampering: Heat Oil in a pan. Add Mustard seeds and Urad dal. Once it starts spluttering add Curry leaves. Add the ground paste and fry for a second.