- Ladies finger – 250gms
- Chilli powder – 2tsp
- Cumin powder(jeera pwd) – 4tsp
- Turmeric powder – 2tsp
- Corn flour – 3tsp
- Salt – to taste
- Oil – 5tsp
- Coriander leaves – to garnish
- Curry leaves – to tamper
- Wash the Ladies finger and cut only the two edges of it. Then do a stright slit(just bisect).
- Mix Chilli powder, Turmeric powder, Jeera powder, Salt and Water(2tsp). Mix Ladies finger with this mixture until the masala coated on it.
- In a non-stick pan pour 2tsp of Oil. When the Oil is hot, put Curry leaves and Ladies finger. Just stir it 2 to 3 times.
- Cover it with a lid and keep the stove in sim. Stir it well after every 3 minutes until its cooked.
- You may notice a nice smell of Jeera. Now Ladies finger will start to shrink.
- Then add Corn flour and 2tsp Oil . After adding it you can see the nice masala coat on Ladies finger. Now sprinkle Coriander leaves and serve hot.
- For small party you can prepare this and stop it before corn flour. After wards you can make it roast and serve.
Goes well with: Rice, Roti