- All purpose flour(sifted) – 1 ½ cups
- Sugar – 1 cup
- Baking powder – 1/4 tspn
- Unsalted Butter – 1/2 cup
- Eggs – 3 medium
- Lime juice – 4tspn
- Lime peel – 1tspn (grated)
- Mix All purpose flour, Sugar and Baking powder in a bowl.
- Beat Butter and Eggs together in a mixer or in a food processor. Add this mix to the dry ingredients and mix well.
- Finally mix the Lime juice and Lime peel to it.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Grease the baking pan with butter or Oil. Pour the cake mix to pan.
- Place the baking pan inside the oven and bake for 50-60 minutes or until the toothpick inserted into the center of the cake comes out clean.
- Remove the pan and cool the cake.