- Peanuts – 1 cup
- Gram flour – 1/4 cup
- Rice flour – 3 to 4 tspn
- Hing – 2 to 3 pinches
- Chili powder – 1 tspn
- Salt – to taste
- Water – less than 1/4 cup
- Oil – to deep fry
- Dry roast raw peanuts till light brown.
- Then mix roasted Peanuts, Gram flour, Rice flour, Hing, Chili powder and Salt in a bowl.
- Add Water little by little and make a thick coating on peanuts.
- Heat Oil in a pan. Drop the masala coated peanuts and deep fry till golden brown in medium heat. Make sure that peanuts are separated when you drop them in Oil.