- Wheat flour – 3 cups
- Fenugreek leaves (Vendhya keerai/Methi leaves) – 1 bunch
- Chili powder – 1/2 tspn
- Turmeric powder – 1 pinch
- Salt – 1/4 tspn or to taste
- Milk(Warm) – 1/4 cup
- Water(Warm) – 1/2 to 1 cup
- Mix Wheat flour, fresh Fenugreek leaves, Chili powder, Turmeric powder, Salt in a bowl.
- Add warm Milk and Water, then start kneading till it turns into firm and soft dough.
- Place the dough in a vessel and cover it with a lid for an hour.
- After that make small balls of the dough and roll it into flat and round shaped chapathi sheets. Apply flour if the dough sticks while rolling.
- Heat a dosa pan. Once the pan is little hot, place the chapathi on it and turn after few seconds.
- Apply a tspn of oil over the chapathi and Press chapathi with a spatula which will help the chapathi to rise. Flip to the other side and do the same.
- Turn chapathi for every few seconds till both sides are cooked. Remove from heat and serve.