- Milk – 4 cups
- Sugar – 1/2 cup
- Lime juice – 1 tspn
- Corn flour or rice flour – 2 tspns(dissolved in water without any lumps )
- Food color (optional)
- Ghee – to grease
- Any nuts (Cashew/Almond/Pistachios)
- Boil milk in a pan and stir once in a while to avoid burning the bottom.
- Approximately, after 1 hour the milk would be reduced to half. Then add lime juice, sugar and rice flour dissolved in water.
- Again Stir the milk for every 2 to 3 minutes. Once the milk starts to thicken, stir the mix continuously.
- Once the mix is almost thickened, remove from heat and allow this to cool.
- Grease your hands with little Ghee, then shape them into small balls and garnish with any nuts of your choice.