- All purpose flour – 1¼ cup
- Baking powder – 3/4 tspn
- Egg – 2
- Butter – 1/4 cup
- Sugar – 3/4 cup
- Milk – 1/4 cup
- Vanilla extract – 1 tspn
- Mix All purpose flour and Baking powder in a bowl.
- Beat the remaining ingredients together in a mixer by adding one by one till creamy.
- Pour the beaten ingredients to the flour and mix well.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Grease the loaf pan with butter and pour the prepared cake mix.
- Place the loaf pan into the oven and bake for 40 – 50 minutes or till the toothpick inserted into the center of the cake comes out clean.
- Once cake cools completely, take out the cake from the pan and cut them into slices of equal width.
- Place the slices on the baking tray. Heat the oven to 250 to 300 degrees Fahrenheit. Place the baking tray into the oven and bake for 60 to 90 minutes or till the slices dry completely. Turn them once in a while.
Goes well with: Coffee, Tea