- Basmati rice – 1 cup
- Potato – 1 (small)
- Peas – 1/4 cup
- Mint – 1 (small bunch)
- Coconut – 2 tbsp
- Green chilli – 4 to 5
- Ginger – small piece
- Turmeric powder – 1/4 tsp
- Bay leaf – 1
- Cloves – 2
- Cardamom – 1
- Lemon – 1/2
- Salt – to taste
- Oil – 3 tbsp
- Cook Rice, Peas and Potato together in cooker, then allow it to cool.
- Heat Oil in a pan. Add Green chilli, Ginger, Turmeric powder, Mint leaves and Coconut. Fry till the mint leaves are wilted and then grind it.
- Hat Oil in a pan add Bay leaf, Cloves, Cardamom, ground paste and mix well.
- Then add cooked Rice(with Potato and Peas) and combine it well.
- Leave this in low heat for 10 min (if necessary, sprinkle water often).
- Now add lemon juice and mix well.
Goes well with: Onion raita and Fries.