- Thur dal – 1/4cup
- Channa dal – 1/4 cup
- Moong dal – 1/4 cup
- Rice – 1/2 cup
- Small onion – 12
- Currry leaves – few
- Dry red chilli – 6
- Coconut – 2 tbsp (grated)
- Fennel seeds(perunjeeragam) – 1 tsp
- Salt – to taste
- Oil – as needed
- Soak Rice and all the dals together for 1 hour.
- After that grind the soaked items with all other ingredients(except oil).
- Add salt to the ground batter and mix well.
- Heat a tawa. Pour a ladle full of batter, spread like dosa and apply oil on sides.
- Roast both sides and remove from pan. It gives different taste as we grind Onion with Rice and Dals.
- It is good for kids since it is rich in protein.