- Onion – 2
- Mixed vegetables(Carrot, Beans, Beetroot, Potato) – 2 cups
- Chili powder – 1/2 tspn
- Coriander powder – 1 tspn
- Cumin powder – 1 tspn
- Salt – to taste
- Oil – 2 tspn
- Cumin seeds – 1/2 tspn
- Curry leaves – few
- Cut Onion length-wise. Cut all the vegetables into small pieces.
- Boil the Vegetables with little water and Salt till 3/4th cooked.
- Strain the water from cooked vegetables. Save the water to cook other dishes.
- Heat Oil in a pan. Add Cumin seeds, once it starts spluttering add Curry leaves and Onion.
- Fry Onion til it becomes golden brown.
- Add the cooked vegetables, chili powder, Coriander powder, Cumin powder and Salt.
- Fry for 2 to 4 minutes and then remove from heat.
Goes well with: Chapathi, Rice