- Burger bun- 2
- Potato- 2
- Onion- 1
- Mushroom- 5 piece
- Bread crumbs- 2 plain brand (crumbled)
- All purpose flour (Maida)- 2 tsp
- Pepper- 1/2 tsp
- Butter- 2 to 3 spoon
- Lemon juice- 1 tsp
- Oil and Salt- as required
- Chop the mushroom and keep this aside.
- Cook and mash the Potatoes nicely and keep this aside.
- Heat Butter in a pan. Fry Mushroom till it turns into light brown in color.
- Add mashed Potatoes, fried mushroom, Onion, 1 plain bread crumbs, Salt in a bowl and mix well.
- Equally divide this mix in to small ball size. Press each ball and flatten them between your palms and make tikkis.
- Mix All-purpose-flour with Water and apply the paste over the tikkis.
- Coat tikkis with bread crumbs.
- Heat a wide pan. Pour 3 to 4 spoons of Oil and spread it over the pan. Keep the stove in the medium heat. Place tikkis and fry till each side turns into brown color. Fry both the sides.
Goes well with: Serve hot with tomato ketchup or place in between toasted burger buns.