- Mushroom- 150 gram
- Onion- 1
- Tomato- 1
- Cinnamon- 1 to 2 inch
- Cardamom- 2
- Cloves- 5
- Bay leaf- 1
- Cumin seeds- 1 tsp
- Fennel seeds- 2 pinch
- Coriander leaves- 1/4 bunch
- Milk- 1/2 cup
- Turmeric powder- 1/4 tsp
- Red chili powder- 1 tsp
- Oil and Salt- as required
- Cut Musroom, Onion and Tomato.
- Grind Coriander leaves with little Water.
- Heat a pan with Oil. Add Bay leaf, Cinnamon, Cardamom, Cloves, Fennel seeds, Cumin seeds fry for few seconds.
- Add Onion fry till it turns into golden brown.
- Then add the tomato fry till it becomes soft.
- Grind the fried items.
- Heat Oil in a pan. Add grind paste, Turmeric powder and Red chili powder fry till it becomes tick.
- After that add Mushroom fry for a minute.
- Add Milk, Ground Coriander leaves, a cup of Water and cover the pan with a lid. Cook till the Mushroom pieces are cooked.
Goes well with: Bread and Chapathi