- Paneer – 200 gms (cut in to small cubes)
- Peas – 1/4 cup (soak in water for overnight and then cook)
- Onion – 1 cup (finely chopped and grind it as a paste)
- Tomato – 1 big (grind it with 1 cup of water as a paste)
- Red chilli powder – 1½ to 2 tbsp (adjust to your spice level)
- Coriander powder – 1 tsp
- Ginger garlic paste – 1/2 tsp
- Coriander leaves – to garnish
- Garam masala powder – 1/2 tsp
- Turmeric powder – 1/4 tsp
- Salt – to taste
- Butter – 4 tbsp
- Cut Paneer in to small cubes. Roast in a pan adding a teaspoon of butter till it turns golden brown.
- Heat Oil in a pan. Add Onion paste, Ginger garlic paste, salt, Chilli powder, Turmeric powder and Coriander powder. Allow to boil till raw smell of masala goes.
- Now add Tomato paste, Garam masala powder, Peas and allow to boil. Add Paneer cubes, cover and cook for 7 min.
- Finally add Butter and garnish with Coriander leaves.
Goes well with: Chapati, Paratha, Rotis.