- Lamb or Mutton – 300 grams
- Onion – 1/2 (finely minced)
- Ginger garlic paste – 3/4 tspn
- Turmeric powder – 1/4 tspn
- Chili powder – 1 tspn ( adjust to your taste)
- Coriander powder – 1 ½ tspn
- Garam masala powder – 1/2 tspn
- Salt – to taste
- Curry leaves and Coriander leaves – few
- Mix all the ingredients(except Coriander leaves) together in a pressure cooker. Add very little water to it, cover and cook up to 4 whistles or till the lamb pieces are tender.
- Once the steam is released from the cooker, heat a wide opened pan. Add the cooked mutton pieces along with the water(used to cook mutton), fry them till the water is completely evaporated.
- Finally add chopped coriander leaves and serve.
Goes well with: Rice