- Mutton – 150 gram (finally chopped)
- Egg – 1 beaten
- Green chili – 2
- Small onion – 12
- Garlic – 8
- Mint leaves – 3 sprigs
- Corn flour – 1 tsp
- Turmeric powder – a pinch
- Bread crumbs – 1 plain brand (crumbled)
- Oil and salt- as required
- Cook the finally chopped Mutton in a pressure cooker and keep it aside.
- Chop Garlic, Green chilies and Onions into small pieces.
- Heat 2 spoons of Oil in a pan.Add finely chopped Garlic, Green chilies, Onion and fry for 3 minutes.
- Then Add finely chopped Mutton and fry for 5 minutes till the raw smell and water goes out.
- Grind the fried items in a mixture grinder.
- Mix the beaten egg, Corn flour and 3-4 finely chopped onions with the ground mixture.
- Make small balls of it and coat it with bread crumbs.
- Heat oil in a pan to fry the bread crumbs coated Mutton balls.
- Fry the balls till it becomes blackish brown and serve the tasty Mutton kola.
Goes well with: Rice.