- Mysore dal – 2 cups
- Raw rice – 1 cup
- Fenugreek seeds – 1 tsp
- Salt – to taste
- Oil – as needed
- Dry red chilli – 4 to 5
- Soak rice and Fenugreek seeds together, Dal saperately for 2 hours.
- First grind Rice and Fenugreek seeds together, after 5 mins add dal and Red chilli, then grind to a smooth batter.
- Add salt to batter and leave this batter for 5 hrs.
- Heat tawa, pour this batter and spread like dosa, apply Oil on sides.
- Roast both sides and remove from pan. It is a healthy dish for kids. High in protien.