- All purpose flour-3 cups
- Sugar- 1 tsp
- Butter- 3 to 4 spoons
- Baking powder- 2 pinch
- Curd- 2 spoons
- Water- 1/4 cup
- Salt- to taste
- Mix Egg, Sugar, Butter, Baking powder, Curd and Salt in a bowl.
- Add All purpose flour and mix well. Then pour Water and start kneading to make soft dough.
- Then cover the dough with a wet cloth for 2 hours.
- After that make small oval shaped balls of the dough and roll it into flat and oval shaped naan sheets. Apply flour if the dough sticks while rolling.
- Heat grill pan and place the naan sheet, turn it for every 10 to 15 sec. Remove from heat once its slightly burnt on both the sides.
- Another way to cook naan sheets is heat a dosa pan. Apply Water on one side of the naan sheet(which helps to stick well on the pan) and place that on the pan. Turn the pan to open fire which helps the naan to face the flame. Once bubble comes, turn the pan to normal position and cook the other side till it turns into golden brown.