- Wheat flour – 2 cups
- Spinach – 2 bunch
- Garam Masala powder – 1/4 tsp
- Jeera powder – 1/4 tsp
- Green Chili -1
- Red chili powder -1/2 tsp
- Salt – 1 ½ tsp
- Sugar – 1/2 tsp
- Turmeric – 1/4 tsp
- Oil – to fry poori
- Chop Green chili and Spinach, then add little Oil and fry it.
- Allow it to cool, then grind it.
- Take a big bowl, add all the dry ingredients with Wheat flour, then add this spinach paste and make a dough.
- Pinch small balls from the dough and make poori as usual.
- Then heat Oil, deep fry these pooris one by one and remove from heat. Serve hot.