- Palak keerai-1 bunch
- Small onion-10
- Red chilli-3
- Jeera or Cuminseeds-1tsp
- Salt and Oil – As required
- Clean the Palak until the soil is completely washed off. Then place it in a pan ,add some water , half of the Onion and Garlic to it. Let it cook for 5 to 10 minutes.
- When the Palak is completely cooked, allow the water to dry.
- In a pan add Oil, Cumin seeds, Red chilies[sliced into2,3 pieces] and cut Onion into it. Switch off the stove.
- Finally mix it to the cooked Palak and grind it with Salt.