- Carrot – 1 cup
- Potato – 3 medium
- Cabbage – 1 cup
- Peas – 1/2 cup
- Cauliflower – 1/2 cup
- Onion – 1 medium (finely chopped)
- Tomato – 1 big (diced)
- Green chili – 1 (finely chopped)
- Pav Masala – 1 ½ tbsp
- Chili powder – 1 ¼ tbsp
- Salt – to taste
- Butter – for garnishing
- Garlic – 3 small cloves (finely chopped)
- Coriander leaves – for garnishing
- Cut all the vegetables in to small pieces, then steam in cooker until it get smashed.
- Heat oil in a pan. Add Garlic, Green Chili, Onion, Tomato, Chili powder, Pav masala, Salt one by one, fry till the raw smell of masala goes.
- Leave till oil separates as a layer on top from gravy.
- Then add smashed vegetables, mix it and leave this for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Add Butter & garnish with Coriander leaves.
Goes well with: Classic dinner rolls.