- Fried Peanut- 250 grams
- Raw rice- 500 grams
- Dates- 1 cup (deseeded)
- Palm sugar(Karuppatti)- 3 (broken)
- Rice flour-5 spoons
- Cardamom- 3 to 5 (optional)
- Soak Raw rice for 2 hours. Drain the water completely and then dry grind Raw rice and Cardamom. Sift and then again grind the coarse particles. Continue this till you make fine powder.
- Grind Peanut and make powder.
- Then grind broken palm sugar with rice flour. Grind Dates separately and keep aside.
- Finally grind all the ground ingredients together. It may be little difficult to grind all the ingredients together in a mixie. If you’ve a mortar(Ural), pound all the ingredients together in a mortar(Ural).
- Make small balls of it and then coat it with Rice flour.