Pepper Chicken Gravy
- Chicken-1/2 kg
- Small onion-15 nos
- Curry leaves- few
- Garlic-8 nos
- Ginger-equal to garlic
- Turmeric powder- 1/2 tsp
- Pepper powder- 1 tsp
- Masala powder– 1 spoon
- Granted coconut- 3 spoon
- Sesame oil- 1 tsp
- Salt and Oil- as required
- Peel Small onion and semi grind it.
- Make a paste of Garlic and Ginger.
- Grind the coconut with water.
- Marinate the chicken in Turmeric powder and Ginger garlic paste for 20 minutes.
- Heat Oil in a pressure cooker. Add semi ground Onion and Curry leaves. Fry till the raw smell goes.
- Then add the marinated chicken, Masala powder, Coconut milk, 1/2 cup water and salt.
- Close the cooker and reduce the flame fully. Cook till 1 or 2 whistles.
- Finally add Pepper, Sesame oil and Salt. Stir it till you get semi gray or fully dry(up to your taste).