- Ragi flour – 1 cup
- Besan flour – 1 cup
- Rice flour – 1/4 cup
- Cumin seeds – 1 tspn
- Pepper powder, Chili powder and Salt – to taste
- Oil – to deep fry
- Mix all the ingredients(except Oil) in a bowl. Add water and knead it into a soft dough.
- Heat Oil in a pan. Take a portion of the dough and place it into the Murukku mold.
- Once the oil is hot enough, squeeze the murukku over the hot oil. Do not over crowd the pan. You can see the bubbles of oil immediately.
- Once these bubbles are almost stopped, remove from oil and drain them on paper towels.