- Finger millet flour(Ragi) – 1 cup
- Onion – 1
- Garlic – 3 cloves
- Cumin seeds – 1 spoon
- Red chili powder – 1/2 spoon
- Salt – to taste
- Oil – 1/2 to 1 cup(to deep fry)
- Cut Onion lengthwise. Crush the Garlic using a knife. Keep them aside.
- Mix Ragi flour, crushed Garlic, Cumin seeds, Red chili powder and Salt to a bowl.
- Add 1/2 to 3/4 cup of water to the ingredients and make a more liquid like paste.
- Add the cut Onion to the flour mix and coat it well with the mix.
- Heat Oil in a pan. Once the oil is hot enough, add the flour coated Onion to the oil and fry till it becomes crispy.