- Ragi flour – 1 cup
- Onion -1
- Red Chili – 2
- Drumstick leaves – a fistful
- Salt – to taste
- Oil – 1 tspn
- Mustard seeds and Urad dal – 1 tspn
- Curry leaves – a sprig
- Take Ragi flour in a bowl. Add salted water little by little and mix till you get crumbled texture.
- Steam cook the wet Ragi flour mix in a idy cooker for 7 to 10 minutes.
- Heat Oil in a pan. Add Mustard seeds and Urad dal. Once it starts spluttering, add Curry leaves, Onion and Red chili.
- Fry Onion till golden brown. Add Drumstick leaves and fry for 2 minutes.
- Add the steam cooked ragi and mix well. Remove from heat and serve.