- Ragi flour- 2 cups
- Chili powder- 2 tsp
- Roasted channa dal – 4 or 5 spoons
- Onion- 2
- Curry leaves- few
- Any greens(keerai)- 1/2 bunch
- Salt- to taste
- Oil- for fry
- Chop Onion and Greens(Keerai). Keep aside.
- Take a vessel and mix all the ingredients except Oil.
- Add required Water and make a soft dough(like chapati dough), but slightly thinner than chapati dough.
- Heat Oil in a pan. Take a small amount of dough, press that with help of fingers and drop that in hot Oil.
- Fry till it turns into crispy or till the bubbles are almost stopped.