- Rava (Semolina)- 1 cup
- Rice flour- 1 cup
- All purpose flour (Maida)- 1/4 cup
- Wheat flour- 1/4 cup
- Onion- 1
- Green chili- 2
- Ginger- a small piece
- Hing- a pinch
- Cumin seeds- 1 tsp
- Pepper powder- 1/2 tsp
- Oil and Salt- as reqiured
- Mix Rava, Rice flour, All purpose flour, Wheat flour, Chopped Green Chilies, Chopped Ginger, Hing, Pepper powder and Salt in a bowl.
- Heat Oil in a pan, add Cumin seeds and fry till it splutters. Remove from the heat and add to the bowl.
- Add 3 to 4 cups of Water to bowl and make thin batter.
- Heat Dosa tawa or a pan. Spread some chopped Onion and sprinkle the batter over the pan.
- Apply Oil on top and around the edges of the dosa. Wait for few minutes, till that side gets into light brown color. Then reverse it to other side and cook for few more minutes.Then remove from pan and serve.
Goes well with: Chutney, Sambar