How to make rava kesari at home. This kesari bath south indian sweet dish made from semolina is mainly prepared for breakfast or during festival feast.
Ingredients for Rava kesari :
- Rawa- 1 cup
- Sugar- 1 cup
- Cashew nut -7
- Dry grapes – 5
- Cardamom -3 to 5
- Kesari color powder- a pinch
- Water- 21/2 to 3 cups
- Ghee- as required
Recipe for Rava kesari :
- Heat little Ghee in a pan and fry rava till it silghtly turns its color.
- Fry Cashew nuts, Dry grapes and Cardamom in Ghee.
- Boil Water and add Color powder, roasted Rawa in it. Cook till it turns into thick form.
- Then add Sugar, Cashew nuts, Dry grapes and Cardamom. Stir well.
- Cook till Rawa is cooked or it becomes thick.