Rava Laddu – Diwali Recipes
- Rava – 1/2 kg (3 cups)
- Sugar – 200 grams (1.5 cups)
- Coconut grated – 1/2
- Kismis – 15
- Cashew nuts – 15
- Elaichi powder – a pinch
- Hot Milk – 100 ml
- Ghee – 1 or 2 tbspn
- Heat Ghee in a pan. Roast rava till light brown. Remove from heat.
- Roast grated coconut till light brown.
- Once these roasted items cool, grind separately into powder.
- Grind Sugar into fine powder.
- Mix the powdered rava, coconut, sugar and Elaichi powder.
- Heat Ghee in a pan. Add Cashew nuts and Dry grapes. Fry till golden brown.
- Mix in the powdered ingredients. Add the hot milk and mix well. Then remove from heat.
- Make small laddus when it is warm. Tasty Rava Laddu is ready to eat now.