- Ridge gourd – 1 cup (cut into small cubes)
- Curd – 1/2 cup
- Coriander leaves – 1 or 2 sprigs
- Salt -to taste
- Mustard seeds and Urad dal – 1/2 tspn
- Cumin seeds – 1/2 tspn
- Hing – a pinch
- Chili powder – a pinch
- Green chili – 1
- Curry leaves – a sprig
- Oil – 1 tspn
- Mix Ridge gourd, Curd, Coriander leaves and Salt in a bowl.
- Heat a tspn of Oil in a pan. Add Mustard seeds, Urad dal and Cumin seeds.
- Once the seeds starts spluttering, add Hing, Chili powder, Green chili and Curry leaves. Remove from heat.
- Once it cools, pour this to the curd mix and serve.