- Multigrain powder(Sathu mavu) – 1 cup
- Jaggery/palm sugar(grated) – 3 to 4 tbspn (adjust to your taste)
- Ghee – 1tspn
- Hot water
- Mix Multigrain flour and a pinch of Salt in a bowl. Boil water in a pan. Add the boiled water little by little, mix with a spatula and make a soft dough.
- Take a small portion of the dough, place it into the murukku maker(Use a mold with the small holes) and close it.
- Press the dough into idly plates and steam cook them for 5 to 10 minutes in idly pan. Remove the idiyappam once it is cooked.
- Mix Jaggery and Ghee with the Multigrain idiyappam and serve.