- Small bitter gourd- 150 g
- Onion- 1/2(Optional)
- Mustard seeds- 1/2 tsp
- Curry leaves- few
- Turmeric powder- 1/4 tsp
- Chilli powder- 1/2 tsp
- Salt- to taste
- Oil- 4 tsp
- Cut both edges of the Bitter gourd.
- Heat Oil in a pan.Add Mustard seeds once it starts to spluttering, put Onion and Curry leaves, fry till it becomes transparent.
- Add Bitter gourd and Salt. Cover with lid, keep the stove in low flame. Stir it occasionally.
- Cook for 5 to 7 min. Add Turmeric powder, Chilli powder and fry for 2 minutes. Remove from heat and serve.