- Wheat flour- 1 cup
- Spinach or any greens- 1 bunch
- Garlic- 5
- Chili powder- 1/4 tsp
- Cumin seeds- 1/2 tsp
- Oil- 1 or 2 spoon
- Salt- as required
- Cook Spinach, Garlic, Chili powder and Cumin powder with 1/4 to 1/2 cup of Water.
- Grind the cooked items.
- Mix Wheat flour and Salt in a vessel. Add ground items, Water and start kneading till it turns into firm and soft dough.
- Make dough into round shape and apply Oil over the dough.
- Place the dough in a vessel and cover it with a lid for ½ an hour.
- After that make small balls of the dough and roll it into flat and round shaped Chapathi sheets. Apply flour if the dough sticks while rolling.
- Heat a pan and place the Chapathi, turn Chapathi for every 7 to 12 sec.
- Remove from heat once its slightly burnt on both the sides.
Goes well with: Any curry.