- Eggs – 3
- Sugar – 1 cup
- All-purpose flour(maida) – 1 cup
- Warm water – 4 spoons
- Baking powder – 1 spoon
- Vanilla extract – 1 tspn
- Butter – For greasing the pan
Before you bake:
Keep the following items ready
- Baking pan
- Mixing bowl
- Hand mixer or Any tool that you can use to mix or beat the ingredients.
Let all the ingredients be at room temperature.
- In a mixing bowl, add Eggs and beat well using a hand mixer. You can use a food processor and blender too.
- Add Sugar and beat together for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Add 4 spoons of Water and mix well.
- Add All purpose flour and Baking powder. Just make the flour to mix with the other ingredients.
- Finally, add the Vanilla extract and mix again.
- Grease the baking pan and its sides with Butter. Pour the mix into the baking pan.
- Before that preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit. Place the baking pan in the oven for 20 – 25 minutes or until the toothpick inserted into the centre of the cake comes out clean.