- Egg Roll or Spring Roll Wrappers – 10 to 15
- Onion – 1 cup(chopped)
- Carrot – 1 cup(grated)
- Cabbage – 2 cups(Chopped)
- Tofu (crumbled)- 1 cup (optional)
- Soy sauce – 1 teaspoon
- Salt – to taste
- Heat Oil in a Pan. Add Onion and fry till it becomes transparent.
- Add Cabbage, Carrot and crumbled Tofu, fry for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add Soy sauce and Salt, stir this mix. Remove from heat.
- Let this mixture cool. Now the filling is ready.
- Place 2-3 tbspn of filling diagonally on wrapper.
- Fold over that corner and roll up half-way.
- Fold up both sides of the corner against filling.
- Brush the edges with little water and seal it. Keep all the spring rolls ready.
- Heat oil in a pan. Once the oil is hot enough, add these spring rolls, turn frequently for 1-2 minutes or until light brown.
- Remove from heat and drain on paper towels.
Goes well with: Ketchup or sauce