- Sweet Corn kernals- 1 1/2 cups
- Maida – 1/4 cup
- Rice flour – 1 tspn (optional)
- Ginger garlic paste – 1 tspn
- Green Chili sauce – 1 tspn (optional)
- Coriander leaves – 4 to 5 sprigs(finely chopped)
- Salt and Pepper – to taste
- Water – 1 or 2 tspn
- Oil – to deep fry
- Take a fistful of corn kernals and keep aside. Pulse the remaining sweet corn kernels once or twice. Mix this with the fistful of kernels and the remaining ingredients(except Oil).
- Heat Oil in a pan. Make little vadas out of the mix and deep fry them in hot oil till golden brown.