- Puff pastry sheet – 1
- Sugar – 4 tspn (or to your taste)
- Cinnamon powder – 1 tspn
- Honey – to drizzle on top
- Thaw the pastry sheet for 30 minutes before you start using. Then unfold and roll with flour if there is any cracks in the sheet.
- Mix Sugar and Cinnamon powder in a small bowl. Spread the Sugar-Cinnamon mix over the sheet, press the mix to the sheet using rolling pin.
- Turn the sheet and again spread and press the Sugar-Cinnamon mix. Then start folding.
- Fold the two long opposite sides till they meet at the center. Again fold the sides till they meet at the middle, then fold one half over the other. Refer the picture given below.
- Place this folded pastry sheet in the refrigerator for 20 minutes. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Then take out the chilled sheet and cut them into slices of uniform size. Then place these slices on the baking pan and drizzle some honey on top of the slices. Make sure that there is enough space between slices since it tends to puff up.
- Place the baking pan into the oven and bake for 7 to 9 minutes or till golden brown. Then take out the pan, turn the cookies and again bake for 5 minutes. Then remove from oven and serve.