- Banana flower- 1/2
- Onion- 1
- Coriander leaves- 2 sprigs
- Curry leaves- few
- Ginger Garlic paste- 1 tsp
- Gram flour (kadala mavu) – 8 spoons
- Corn flour- 3 spoons
- Chilli powder- 1 tsp
- Gram masala powder-1/2 tsp
- Turmeric powder- 1/4 tsp
- Bread crumbs- 4 plain bread (crumbled)
- Oil and Salt- as required
- Clean and chop Banana flower. Chop Onion, Coriander leaves and Curry leaves. Keep all this aside.
- Mix the chopped items,Ginger garlic paste, Gram flour, Corn flour, Chili powder, Gram masala, Turmeric powder, Salt and required Water in a bowl. Make the batter thick enough to make cutlets.
- Equally divide this mix in to small ball size. Press each ball and flatten them between your palms. Now these cutlets are ready to fry.
- Heat a wide pan. Keep the stove in the medium heat. Pour 1 spoon of Oil and place a cutlet. Coat the cutlets in breadcrumbs and fry till each side turns into brown color. Fry both the sides. Serve with ketchup.