How to make quick veg fried rice at home. Easy and delicious Indo Chinese recipe.
Ingredients for veg fried rice:
- Rice – 1 cup (uncooked)
- Onion – 1 tbsp
- Vegetables – 2 to 3 cups (Carrot, Green beans, Peas, Corn)
- Ginger garlic paste – 1/2 tsp
- Soy sauce – 2 tsp
- Chili sauce – 1 tsp (optional)
- Salt and pepper – to taste
- Oil – as needed
How to make fried rice:
- Cook rice with Salt and 1 tsp of oil. keep aside.
- Each cooked rice should be well separated and fluffy. If you use basmati Rice, then use 1.5 cups of water for each cup of rice. For Sona masoori rice, use 2 cups of water for each cup of rice.Let this cool completely once it is cooked.
- Heat Oil in a pan. Add Onion and fry till they are transparent.
- Add Ginger garlic paste and fry till the raw smell goes.
- Add cut Vegetables and fry till they are crispy and cooked.
- Add Soy sauce, Chili sauce, Salt and Pepper, Saute it for 1 or 2 minutes.
- Finally add cooked Rice and stir it for a minute.
Goes well with: