- Potato – 3 (medium size)
- Carrot – 1.5 cup(Grated)
- Cabbage – 1.5 cup(Chopped)
- Peas(Frozen or Fresh) – 1/2 cup
- Peanuts or mixed nuts or any nuts – 1/4 cup(chopped)
- Coriander leaves – 1/2 cup (Chopped)
- Parsley leaves Chopped – 1 cup(optional)
- Ginger garlic paste – 1/2 spoon
- Chili powder – 1/2 spoon
- Salt – to taste
- Oil – to fry the cutlet
- Cook and mash the Potatoes nicely.
- Add mashed Potatoes, grated Carrot, chopped Cabbage, Coriander leaves, Parsley leaves, Nuts, Peas, Ginger Garlic paste, Chili powder and Salt in a mixing bowl. Mix well.
- Equally divide this mix in to small ball size. Press each ball and flatten them between your palms. Now these tikkis are ready to fry.
- Heat a wide pan. Pour 3 to 4 spoons of Oil and spread it over the pan. Keep the stove in the medium heat. Place 3 to 4 tikkis at a time and fry till each side turns into brown color. Fry both the sides.
Serve hot with tomato ketchup or place in between toasted burger buns.