- White pumpkin -200g
- Butter milk – 1 1/2 cup
- Grated Coconut – 3Tbs
- Cumin seeds – 1/2 tsp
- Green chill – 1
- Water – 1/2cup
- Salt and Oil – as required
- Mustard seeds and Urad dal – 1/2 tsp
- Curry leaves – a sprig
- Oil – 1 tsp
- Cook Pumpkin in Water with Salt.
- Grind the Coconut,Cumin seeds and Chilly.
- Mix Butter milk,Cooked pumpkin,Salt and Ground items.
- Heat pan with Oil, add Mustard seeds and Urad dal once it splutter.
- Add Curry leaves and fry it for a sec. Then pour this on pachidi.
- Prepare this just before you eat otherwise it will become very sour.